Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. RUSH & HAMPSHIRE Barristers & Solicitors offer many years of experience in property law. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Act on your behalf in the sale or purchase of your property beginning with the preparation of the vendors statement through to settlement and beyond
- Advise you fully of the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private sale
- Hold deposit monies in trust
- Act for vendors in a tender sale
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract of Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution.
Clients will feel reassured leaving the sale and/or purchase transaction in the competent hands of RUSH & HAMPSHIRE Barristers & Solicitors.